Monday, October 28, 2013

SAFF

I attended SAFF with dear friends Roxie and Susan.  We had a wonderful weekend.  The organizers do a good job of making sure SAFF gets better every year!

 
Next year, I hope to enter the skein and garment competition.
 
 
I volunteered at the wool show and learned so much. 



                                               I also bought a 6.5 pound Corriedale fleece.

 

                                                      There were some adorable alpacas.

 



                                                                 Some beautiful sheep.





                                                              Not to mention the goats.


                                                                   Here are my purchases.



                                                                         Until next year....

 
 
 

No comments: