Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back to Blogging!

Encouraged by a visit from my sister, a new knitter I am wanting to document my knitting and blog again. I have been way to focused on work and haven't given myself time to enjoy much else. However, a twelve day vacation has returned my commitment to maintaining a work life balance. Here's pics of what I've been up to... An update on the knitting resolutions from January 22nd.
  1. Knit one pair of socks each month, in keeping with Ravelry 2008 sockalong.
  2. Choose knit projects carefully, whether for myself or others.
  3. With each new project, learn at least one new thing.
  4. Knit the Modern Quilt Wrap (kit was a Christmas present but is back ordered).
  5. Start CeCe sweater by February 1 and complete by April 1, 2008. (turned into green raglan pictured above)
  6. Knit a lace project with Cashmere.
  7. Manage Stash!
  8. Resist the urge to buy every knitting book published.
  9. Learn Fairisle knitting.
  10. Enjoy every knitting moment.
The only resolutions I am holding onto are the ones in bold. I am currently working on two projects for myself, which I hope to finish and use this summer! The top picture is a purse from Nora Gaughan and the second is a summer sweater from the Rowan, Bamboo Tape collection.

No comments: