Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cashmere Chew Toy

The second picture is some lovely Artyarns Cashmere 1. It used to be 560 yards however, Penny (picture one) thought it was a chew toy and carried it throughout the house until discovered. Tonight I re-wound the cashmere and removed the damaged parts. Hopefully there is about 400 yards left for a scarf. I have worn my one and only VLT project(Scarf with the striped border page 80) a couple of times this last week and forgot how much I love it! This is the reason my 2011 VLt list starts with #2. I cast on the Scarf or Shawl with a center pattern (VLT page 16) with a couple of yarns before I settled on Shaefer Anne in a blue green. Tonight I will use the "cashmere chew toy" to cast on for Scarf with a wide and handsome border (VLT page 88). By the way, the beagle is alive and well and much loved!

No comments: