I do not know what is happening to my knitting mojo. It is not gone just terribly off course. I keep thinking of projects I want to knit and then change my mind. I was not pleased with the linen Santorini and it seems silly to knit a garment right now. Do I knit the size large which will fit me now or the size medium for where I want to be in the future?
I am going to try a couple of things:
1. Finish Deep Peace
2. Work through Victorian Lace Today
3. Avoid planning or knitting garments until I resolve size issue
4. Knit everyday no matter what
5. Continue to refrain from buying yarn (exception is Carolina Fiber Fest, one modest purchase only)
6. Sit at loom and weave at least 3 times per week.